- 5.30 morning – wake up
- 6.00 morning – Perform Subuh together at Surau Yayasan . Religion talk after Subuh every Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- 6.45 morning – Breakfast
- 7.00 morning – Attend to school
- 1.30 afternoon – Back to school, perform Zohor together and eat lunch.
- 2.30 evening– Class Al-Quran and Fardu Ain
- 5.00 evening – Perform Asar & hi tea
- 5.30 evening – Leisure
- 7.15 evening – Ready to perform Magjrib at Surau Yayasan li>
- 7.30 evening – Dinner
- 8.30 evening – Perform Isyak together
- 9.00 evening – Tuition dan prep
- 11.00 evening – Sleep
- Recite Yasin, tahlil: every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night after Maghrib at Surau Yayasan.
- Practice nasyid, kompang and etc
Gotong royong every week
- Perform nasyid when there is Islamic calender big day at Masjid Al-Ghufran.
- tournament Futsal or football between dorm and between orpahanage at nearly.
- Hari Raya gathering and open house Yayasan.
- Parents gathering
- Family Day Rumah Ilham (staff and children) usually in out from Kuala Lumpur.
- Celebrate anak yatim Malaysia Day every 10 Muharam.
- Field trip.
- Tadarus al-Quran and Majlis Khatam Quran that celebrate during Ramadhan month.
- Take a part in activities gotong-royong during Hari Raya Korban programmed by Masjid al-Ghufran.
- Participate in Sambutan Maulidur Rasul held by Masjid al-Ghufran.